Victoria Street Skate Park
Victoria Street Skate Park is located on Victoria Street, next to Don Brown Memorial Ball Field, in Digby, N.S.
The Digby BMX & Skateboard Association, a community non-profit society, helped get Digby a permanent concrete skatepark for use by skateboarders, bikers, and scooter users.
The Victoria Street Skate Park is not supervised, participant at own risk.
The skate park is inspected on a regular basis. Please report any damages to Digby Area Recreation.
Please remember a few simple rules when using the skatepark:
- The wearing of safety equipment including helmets is strongly encouraged
- Please no food or drink on the skate park
- All riding and stunts are to be done on the skate area
- No homemade rails or other props allowed on skate area
- It is recommended that children under the age of 8 be supervised
- Alcohol & drugs are strictly prohibited from park
- Be respectful of others