DIGBY AREA ARENA
OTHER KEY COVID-19 IMPACTED PROTOCOLS:
Effective March 21, 2022, most province-wide public health restrictions will be lifted, including gathering limits, physical distancing and mask requirements. Some measures will remain in place for high-risk settings, such as healthcare and long-term care.
- There will be no gathering limits or capacity limits, but people should still keep their social groups small and consistent and make careful choices about the gatherings they attend
- Physical distance will no longer be required between individuals and groups, although distancing is still recommended
- Masks will no longer be required, but wearing one in indoor public places or crowded outdoor places is strongly recommended
- Businesses and organizations across all sectors can resume full operations with no mandatory public health restrictions
- Special events including festivals, sports, performances, meetings, training and faith ceremonies can resume in full.
Feeling Sick? If you have been feeling unwell in the past 48 hours, please stay home and watch for COVID-19 symptoms.
Sanitizing: Wash or sanitize hands often. For you convenience hand sanitizing stations are located in the lobby and next to canteen.
Entry/Exit: Users will continue to use the marked entrances and exits.
Skate Sharpening: Until further notice Digby Arena is NOT sharpening skates. Vance Hazelton at 252 Lighthouse Road, Digby, is available to sharpen skates by appointment only. Please call 902-245-8412 to book an appointment.
27 Shreve Street, Digby
FREE PUBLIC SKATE SCHEDULE:
Last day for public skating in Sunday March 27, 2022
Parent & Tot Skate: 11-11:45AM (children must be 5 and under, parents/guardians must accompany child on ice)
Adult (19+) Skate: 12:00-1:00 PM
Student Skate (Grades P-6): 2:30-3:30 PM
Teen Skate: (Grades 7-12): 3:30-4:30 PM
Open Public Skate: 4:00-5:00 PM
Open Public Skate: 1:00-2:00 PM