Digby Area Recreation Commission is committed to providing welcoming and safe environments where everyone can participate in a variety of recreational activities regardless of age, ability, background and economic status. We strive to support your healthy and active lifestyle.
For your convenience, we now offer online registration and payments for activities and programs offered through Digby Area Recreation Commission.
If you have never registered in one of our programs using this platform, simply start by creating an account for yourself (individual account) or for you and your family members (family account).
If you cannot register for a program online, please contact Debbie Haight (Active Living Coordinator) to complete the registration process: email@example.com or call 902-245-4344.
Summer Day Camps
Summer means lots of time in the great outdoors, making memories with friends old and new, learning and trying new things, and having a blast at camp! Our Summer Day Camp offers youth ages 5-12 a chance to participate in a variety of fun-filled activities like swimming, arts and crafts, sports, games, and engage in outings in the community. Summer Day Camp is Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM. Cost is $100.00 plus H.S.T. per child, per week.
- Online registration- Register Here
- If you are unable to, or would prefer not to register online, please call 902-245-4344 for other options.
- We are committed to eliminating financial barriers and providing everyone the opportunity to participate. If you experience financial barriers, financial assistance is available, please contact us.
- Campers will only be able to register for three weeks of camp. If you would like to come for multiple weeks, please join the wait list for the subsequent weeks and if space is available closer to the summer, we will let you know. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please let us know if your camper requires additional one on one support. While we are happy to try and accommodate all participants needs as best we are able, please understand that some needs may be beyond our scope of accommodation. We have limited numbers of space available each week for one-on-one support.